Center for Reproductive Medicine
Contact Me About Center for Reproductive Medicine
Sometimes Miracles Need a Little Help
Let The Center for Reproductive Medicine help you realize your dreams of parenthood.
Watch the behind-the-scenes story of the area’s most famous triplets #familygoals
Conceive of the Possibilities
Over a period of almost thirty years, Hurley’s Center for Reproductive Medicine has earned a reputation for excellence in the field of reproductive medicine. Our highly-regarded team of physicians, embryologists, nurses, and administrative personnel are committed to providing results that are consistently among the highest in the nation. We help good people achieve their lifelong dream of starting a family, even when the odds are stacked against them.
Our procedures take place in an intimate setting that prioritizes professionalism and compassion. We offer all of the fertility treatment options approved by the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, including:
- Evaluation and diagnosis of male and female infertility
- Evaluation and treatment of recurrent miscarriage
- Evaluation and treatment of congenital anomalies of female genital tract
- Evaluation and treatment of endometriosis and Uterine fibroids
- Ovulation induction
- Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOS)
- Intrauterine insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (In Vitro Fertilization or IVF)
- Egg freezing
- Embryo storage
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) and Diagnosis (PGD)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Treatment of recurrent miscarriage
- Endoscopic surgery for endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- Tubal ligation reversal
- Hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery for uterine abnormality
- Robotic surgery for uterine fibroids
Our IVF laboratory offers the most advanced techniques available anywhere, including:
- Hormone testing
- Semen analysis and sperm preparation for IUI (intrauterine insemination)
- ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) of embryos
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) of embryos
- Assisted hatching
- Freezing of sperm, eggs
- Fertilization of egg, embryos
When Is It Time to Seek Help?
Here is a guide of when it’s time for a consultation:
- You’re under the age of 35 and have been trying to conceive for over a year.
- You’re over the age of 35 and have been trying to conceive for 6 months
- You have had no luck achieving a second or third pregnancy
- You’ve had recurrent miscarriages
- You’re experiencing gynecologic problems or pain
- You’re having issues with male infertility
Remember: Time is of the essence. If you suspect a problem with your fertility or that of your partner, don’t delay. For the best chance of realizing your family goals. please contact our clinic at 810.262.9714.
Put the Odds in Your Favor
According to statistics published by the Center for Disease Control on IVF (in vitro fertilization) clinics throughout the nation, our ranking is right up there with the leaders in the field. In fact, The Center for Reproductive Medicine is as highly regarded now as when it was first founded in 1990, when soon after its introduction the clinic was ranked among the top 10 fertility clinics in the United States by U.S. News & World Report (U.S. News & World Report, 12/3/94).
Fast forward nearly thirty years, and we’re still working tirelessly to bring to fruition the family goals of couples from all over. Combining the highest level of empathy with decisive action, our staff strives to minimize the stress of infertility, allowing you to concentrate on your main objective.
At the Forefront of Fertility Research
The Center for Reproductive Medicine at Hurley Medical Center continuously participates in research to keep our methods current and our results competitive. A passion for medical breakthroughs is part of the job description. After all, we have to remain at the forefront of the field to serve you. Whether it’s eliminating the side effects of treatments or publishing new findings in peer journals, The Center for Reproductive Medicine at Hurley will do whatever it takes to maintain a legacy of leadership.
What causes infertility?
The following factors have been known to affect fertility:
- Endometriosis – a disorder that can cause adhesions in the pelvic organs, which can lead to infertility.
- Fallopian tubes that aren’t functioning properly as a result of scarring from previous surgery, previous pelvic infection, or previous tubal ligation.
- Sperm – an issue with either the number, the shape, or the ability to swim.
- Ovulation – This can be a result of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or other hormonal disorders.
- Often there is no straightforward cause.
Sometimes the stress of not knowing becomes a roadblock in its own right. While you can trust The Center for Reproductive Medicine to get to the bottom of what’s going on, our main focus will always be moving forward with the procedure that is most likely to fulfill your family goals.
We can’t wait to work with you to help that tiny miracle along. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Center for Reproductive Medicine
Two Hurley Plaza
Flint, MI 48503
While we accept most health insurance plans, it is best to contact your provider for specific details of your coverage.