Heart & Vascular
Exceptional Heart and Vascular Services
Just as your heart works tirelessly to pump blood throughout your body, the heart and vascular team at Hurley Heart Center will work to evaluate your condition and recommend the best treatment and rehabilitation options. Our staff specializes in diagnosing, treating and preventing heart disease, offering seamless and coordinated care to help heart patients lead longer, fuller lives.
Hurley’s Heart Center has
- the region’s only accredited cath lab.
- a Corazon accreditation showing that our heart program stands up to rigorous evaluation in areas such as coronary interventions, cath lab performance, surgery and cardiac rehabilitation.
- community programs like the Hurley Healthy Living Series heart events, illustrating a strong commitment to improving area heart health.
- the only Congestive Heart Failure Navigator in the area.
- convenient locations in Clio and Fenton.
From lifestyle interventions and exercise programs to the latest in balloon angioplasty, Hurley cares for hearts. Using advanced techniques such as the radial approach to inserting cardiac catheters, Hurley’s specially trained staff will use all of the tools at their disposal to secure the most positive outcome for every patient who comes through our doors. Saving lives isn’t enough. Our goal is to improve each heart patient’s quality of life.
Cardiovascular services offered at Hurley Medical Center include:
- Left and right heart catheterization
- Emergent angioplasty
- Elective Angioplasty
- Electrophysiology Studies
- Implantation of ICD (Internal Cardioverter Defibrillator)
- Implantation of Pacemakers
- Echocardiography—adult and pediatric
- Cardiac Stress Tests
- Nuclear Diagnostic Lab
- Bubble studies
- Holter Monitoring
- Tilt table test
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
Conditions We Treat
Hurley’s highly skilled cardiology team is ready with comprehensive diagnosis and treatment options. We are available to help you return to health, increase your ability to participate in the normal activities of life, and prevent heart problems in the future.
- Atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis or arterialsclerosis
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronary infarction
- High cholesterol
- Valvular heart disease