What is EpicCare Link?
EpicCare Link is Epic’s (Hurley EMR) web-based application for connecting Hurley Medical Center to the community practices that do not utilize Epic as their EMR. Through EpicCare Link, qualifying community providers/organizations are provided with a secure view-only access to their patient information in the Hurley Electronic Health Record. EpicCare Link helps us improve the continuity of care in our community.
Sample of Qualifying Organizations:
- Hurley Medical Center’s physicians with staffing privileges
- Hurley Medical Center’s referring physicians
- Community-based care partners, including nursing homes, dialysis centers, ambulance companies, and long term facilities.
With Hurley Medical Center's EpicCare Link, you can:
- Maintain continuity of care for your patients with Hurley Medical Center
- View your patient’s Hurley electronic medical records, including hospitalizations, emergency visits, specialist referrals, and other information.
- Access face sheet and demographic information required for billing purposes
- Review real-time clinical data, including radiology and procedure reports, hospital discharge summaries, current medication lists, and may other chart items.
Each EpicCare Link user must submit a separate request for access. Please allow 10-14 business days for processing.Login