Don’t be sidelined from your life as a result of pain or decreased mobility.
The skilled team of physical therapy professionals at Hurley Medical Center offers Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy for almost any situation. Whether you’re injured on the field or off, recovering from surgery, living with a disability or illness–or maybe you just moved the wrong way–our end game is to get you back to doing what you love while bringing your highest functional goals within reach.
Why Choose Hurley For Your Therapy Needs?
- Preferred therapy service choice for area providers
- FREE month membership to area fitness center for therapy graduates
- All the latest in rehab equipment
- Certified Hand Therapists on site
- Leaders in orthopedic, neurological and spinal rehab
- Women’s health therapy for incontinence and pelvic pain syndromes
- Men’s health therapy for bowel and urinary incontinence
All you need is a prescription from your physician to get started, so why wait? Call 810.262.2350 to schedule an appointment with the Hurley experts.
All Locations Provide:
- Post Rehabilitation Exercise Program (PREP)
Patients receive one FREE month membership to the YMCA. Our centers offer this added incentive to continue the programs you’ve learned so you can make the most of your progress.
- Treatment of Orthopedic & Sports Injuries
- Treatment of Neurological Disorders
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Dizziness)
- Pre- and Post-Orthopedic Surgical Services
- Treatment of TMJ (Jaw Pain)
Pool Therapy available at:
- Hurley Physical Therapy - SportsCare North
Pelvic Health (urinary and bowel incontinence as well as pelvic pain) available at:
- Hurley Physical Therapy - Flint
Hurley Physical Therapy - West Flint Campus
1085 S. Linden Rd.
Flint, MI 48532
Offering adult PT, OT and Speech our multidisciplinary approach emphasizes both physical recovery and patient participation. When it comes to functional potential, we set the bar high. Our experienced staff provides advanced treatment of orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries, management of neurological disorders and debilitating conditions, as well as total joint replacement aftercare.
Hurley Physical Therapy - HandCare Clinic
1085 S. Linden Rd.
Flint, MI 48532
Our hands work hard for us. Hurley’s certified Hand Therapists return the favor by providing specialized treatment for hand and upper extremity injuries and disorders. Patients engage in a progressive treatment program to maximize use of their hands and go home with strategies to manage their condition beyond the course of therapy and to prevent further disability.
Hurley Physical Therapy - Flint
3725 S. Saginaw St.
Flint, MI 48507
Home to Cybex medical strengthening equipment, we focus on injury prevention, acute and post-surgical management of injuries and complete functional rehabilitation. Our advanced staff addresses the needs of the patient using the latest equipment and treatment techniques to optimize outcomes and restore stability, strength and function.
Hurley Physical Therapy - SportsCare North
(located within the Pierson Road YMCA)
5219 W. Pierson Rd.
Flushing, MI 48433
The SportsCare North team provides specialized treatment in the area of sports, spine and orthopedic injuries, as well as individualized therapy following joint replacement, injury, sprains, strains, acute and chronic illness and surgeries. Aquatic therapy is available as well.