Welcome to Hurley Medical Center’s Physician Services Department
Our goal is to provide you, our physicians and your offices with exceptional service as we deliver quality healthcare and service to your patients. Here at Hurley, we are committed to making our hospital the best place to practice medicine and to send your patients.
The Physician Services Team is your communication link with Hurley Medical Center. We serve as the point of contact for questions, comments, or suggestions. The team meets with physicians in your office, on-site at the hospital, via telephone or electronically to provide you with the support you need.
The Physician Services Team Offers:
Continuing Medical Education Hurley Medical Center’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) offers a stimulating academic environment through various types of educational opportunities. For more information, please visit http://education.hurleymc.com/cme.
For additional information, please contact our CME Department at (810) 262-9142 or email: ContactCME@hurleymc.com.
Medical Staff Office
- New Medical and Affiliated Medical Staff applications
- Re-appointment of medical and affiliated medical staff
- Privileging for new appointees
- Policy and Application for Medical Staff Guests and Observers
- Medical Staff Guests and Observer Appointments
- Addition or change of privileges for current medical staff and affiliated staff
- Appointment/application process for clinical fellows
- To request a leave of absence or return from a leave of absence
- Notification about change in practice location, address, malpractice insurance carrier or changes to any contact information
For additional information or questions, please contact the Medical Staff office at (810) 262-9239.
- New Physician Orientation
- Hospital tour
- System Access (username/password)
- Security Badge
- Practice management education and problem solving assistance
- Physician news about events and other activities happening at Hurley Medical Center
- Access to printed materials for specific Hurley Medical Center services and programs
- Identification of Hurley programs to meet your patient needs
- Assistance with program development for Continuing Medical Education
- Maintenance of physician information for Hurley Medical Center web site and provider directory for physician referral services for patients.
Contact our Staff
Continuing Medical Education Michelle Landis, Continuing Medical Education Coordinator Phone: (810) 262-9142 Fax: (810) 760-9956
Medical Staff Office Angelica Johnson, Medical Staff Coordinator Phone: (810) 262-9239 Fax: (810) 262-9249
Regina Waller, Director, Physician Services, Medical Staff and Continuing Medical Education
Phone: (810) 262-9400 Fax: (810) 760-9956