Senior & Caregiver Workshop
This free event will provide information that can help you keep you and your loved ones safe, happy and healthy! Complimentary continental breakfast & lunch will be served.
There are a limited number of respite care vouchers available to attend event; If you are interested please call VAAA at (810) 239-7671.
- Hurley Senior Center of Excellence
- Avoiding Scams & Elder Abuse
- Advance Directives Information
Breakout Sessions Include
- Alzheimer’s Disease Information
- Managing Caregiver Stress
- Keeping Your Loved One Safe
- Bed & Bathing Tips & Tricks
- Proper Lifting Techniques (Save Your Back)
- When & How to Choose a Care Facility
- Free Chair Massages & Immunizations
Keynote Speaker - Chris Swanson
As a police office, athlete, author, speaker, and coach, Chris helps people find and access their true potential. You can learn more about him at Swanson Leadership.