Flu Season Visitor Restrictions
- Effective immediately Hurley Medical Center is allowing only visitors age 12 and older to visit inpatient and patient care areas, unless plans have been made with the nursing unit.
- Any visitor with fever, cough, or diarrhea should stay home. A- nyone coming into the hospital with flu or cold symptoms should wear a mask.
- Cover your cough (cough or sneeze into your sleeve).
- Visitors will be required to wear personal protective equipment such as gowns, gloves and a mask if visiting a patient in isolation.
- Wash your hands often with hand sanitizer or soap and water.
Note: Healthcare workers at Hurley Medical Center are required to receive flu vaccination to keep you safe.