Nurse Family Partnership
Becoming a mom for the first time can be a bit overwhelming. No joke – there’s a lot to learn. So imagine having your own personal nurse.
Hurley’s Nurse-Family Partnership can make that happen. First-time moms who are less than 29 weeks pregnant, meet income requirements, live in a service area are eligible for free help from a personal nurse who will come to your home to offer advice, support and a good laugh when you need it most through your pregnancy and until your baby is 2 years old.
What It Is
Nurse Family Partnership is a FREE program for women who are pregnant with their first baby. When you enroll you will be connected to a registered nurse who will provide the support, advice and information you need to have a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby and be a great mom.
Your Nurse Will Provide the Support You Need
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques and much more
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in our community
- Continue your education, develop job skills or follow your dreams for the future
Who Can Enroll
Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child
- Is less than 29 weeks pregnant
- Meets income requirements
- Lives in Genesee County
The father, family members and friends are welcome to participate in the program, but as the mom you are the main focus.
How To Enroll
Please call Hurley Nurse Family Partnership at 810-262-6239 to enroll.