The following describes various fertility treatments. For specific information regarding your health and treatment options, please contact your Hurley physician or medical professional.
Outstanding results from one of the nation’s most successful reproductive centers
One of the largest reproductive centers in Michigan, The Center for Reproductive Medicine is known for its pregnancy results which consistently are among the highest in the nation. All fertility treatment options approved by the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology are available in our Center, and our IVF laboratory offers the most advanced techniques available anywhere.
What services does The Center for Reproductive Medicine offer?
- Evaluation and diagnosis of male and female infertility
- Ovulation induction
- Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOS)
- Intrauterine insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (In Vitro Fertilization or IVF)
- Egg freezing
- Embryo storage
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) and Diagnosis (PGD)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Treatment of recurrent miscarriage
- Endoscopic surgery for endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- Tubal ligationreversal
- Hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery for uterine abnormality
- Robotic surgery for uterine fibroids
What services does the laboratory at The Center for Reproductive Medicine offer?
- Hormone testing
- Semen analysis and sperm preparation for IUI (intrauterine insemination)
- ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Assisted hatching
- Freezing of sperm, eggs
- Fertilization of egg, embryos