At Hurley Medical Center, we believe that every woman should live a long and healthy life.
That’s why at our OB/GYN Clinic, we are here for you with a full range of gynecological services at every stage of your life, from adolescence through your reproductive years to your postmenopausal stage. The OB/GYN Clinic is supervised by a team of highly-trained gynecologists who are well-experienced in all aspects of women’s healthcare, especially abdominal, pelvic and laparoscopic gynecologic surgeries.
To accommodate your busy schedule, we offer services throughout the area, close to your home or work, and appointment times that are convenient for you. We practice Patient- and Family-Centered Care, meaning that our medical staff enters into a partnership with you regarding your healthcare, listens to your ideas, and treats you with respect and dignity.
A full range of gynecological services:
- well-woman checkups
- birth control education and management
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- management of abnormal Pap smears in all age groups
- outpatient permanent sterilization procedures (laparoscopic tubal ligation and hysteroscopic sterilization)
Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological problems
To diagnose most gynecologic problems, we use pelvic ultrasound and endometrial biopsy. We also provide medical and surgical treatment for different conditions such as uterine fibroids, abnormal uterine bleeding, ovarian cyst and masses, pelvic organ prolapsed, and pelvic adhesive disease. For a complete listing of the gynecological conditions we treat, click here.
As well as being an outstanding medical facility, Hurley is also an outstanding educational center:
- Our Gynecology Department provides not only the highest level of patient care but also outstanding medical education, both at the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Along with Michigan State University, Hurley has formed a consortium of residency programs throughout Michigan: the College of Human Medicine in Lansing and affiliated residencies in Flint, Lansing, Saginaw, and Grand Rapids.
- Hurley’s residency program is currently in a 5-year accreditation cycle, the maximum length of time that the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) will give a program.
- Hurley has affiliations with, and also collaborates with, other medical institutions in sub-specialty care areas such as gynecologic oncology.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact the Hurley OB/GYN Clinic:
Hurley Medical Center
One Hurley Plaza
Floor 3 West
Flint, MI 48503
If you do not have a Hurley physician, call toll-free (888) 611-4462 and we will help you get one.