Our outpatient clinics offer a wide variety of specialized services, treatments and procedures for your comprehensive care
As well as providing the highest level of clinical care to inpatients (patients who have been admitted to the hospital) at Hurley Medical Center, we also provide a wide range of specialized services, treatments and procedures in our outpatient, or ambulatory, clinics.
Some of these clinics exist within the medical center, while others are in other convenient locations around the community. Some clinics may only be open on certain days or during certain hours, so call ahead before visiting.
For more information on Hurley’s outpatient clinics, click on the links below.
- Hurley Asthma Clinic
- Apnea (Sleep Lab)
- Family Ambulatory Health Center
- Family Rehabilitation Center
- Gastroenterology (GI) Lab
- Hemophilia Treatment Center
- Hurley Children's Clinic
- Hurley Health and Fitness Center
- Hurley Mental Health Associates
- Medical Specialty Care Center
- OB/GYN Clinic
- Organ Transplant Clinic
- Procedures Clinic
- Sickle Cell Clinic
- SportsCare at Hurley Health and Fitness Center