Geriatric Fracture Center
The Geriatric Fracture Center at Hurley specializes in returning hip fracture patients to the highest quality of living as quickly as possible. Our comprehensive approach features specialists in hip fracture care, providing a planned course of treatment that encourages an optimal recovery. Our patient and family-centered care team will keep your loved ones involved throughout your journey, providing all of the education and resources needed.
Hurley is the only hospital in the region uniquely qualified to manage geriatric fractures and offer continuous care for all seniors.
Highlights of the Geriatric Fracture Center
Hurley’s Geriatric Fracture Center benefits from many our available services and offerings, including:
- The region’s only Level I Trauma Center (the highest designation possible)
- Fast-track care through Hurley’s Emergency Department
- Surgery performed in less than 24 hours
- Highly-trained geriatric resource nurses
- Delirium screening and testing program
- Warm, inviting and senior-friendly rooms
One Hurley Plaza, Flint, MI 48503