Our goal: To make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible
While you are visiting Hurley Medical Center, either as a patient or a visitor, we will do everything we can to make sure your stay is a positive experience.
The goal of every person at Hurley is to make sure you have all the information you need so that your stay here is as pleasant and safe as possible. To make it easy, we have a large number of Guest Services we would like you to know about, from where to stay to how to find a local florist. For our list of Guest Services, please click here.
Visiting a patient
Hurley Medical Center does not have strict visiting hours. Instead, we take a patient-directed approach to patient visitation. This means that each individual patient’s preference, family situation, illness, health condition, safety and security needs are discussed with the patient or patient’s representative in establishing individual guidelines for visitation. To learn more about our Patient Visitation guidelines, please click here.
If you are visiting Hurley Medical Center from another country, we would like to extend a very special welcome to you. For more information about our international hospital services, please click here.
There are three Hurley campuses/locations:
1. Main Campus and Level 1 Trauma Center: click here for directions and parking information
2. Eastside Campus: click here for a map of the location
3. West Flint Campus: click here for a map of the location
Hurley Medical Center also has two additional facilities:
1. Hurley Children's Hospital: our new state-of-the-art hospital just for children, located within the medical center. Click here for complete information.
2. Hurley Health and Fitness Center: our medically-based health and fitness facility located near the medical center on South Saginaw Street. Click here for complete information.