FREE October and November Joint Replacement Seminars
Oct. 4–Think you have to live with joint pain? Think again.
Hurley Medical Center is offering several Joint Replacement Seminars in the Flint area in October and November to educate potential joint replacement candidates about joint replacement surgery. The events are FREE and open to the public. Join us for these no-obligation seminars and learn about surgical and non-surgical treatment options available through the Center for Joint Replacement at Hurley Medical Center. To register, call 888-611-4HMC (4462) to reserve your spot today, as space is limited.
The seminars will be led by Hurley physicians Sidney Martin, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon and Ajay Srivastava, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon. Both physicians are with Family Orthopedic Associates.
Locations and times:
- October 25: 6-7:30pm with Ajay Srivastava, MD at Fenton Community Center, 150 S. Leroy Street, Fenton
- October 27: 6-7:30pm with Sidney Martin, MD at Walli’s Restaurant, 1341 S. Center Road, Burton
- November 17: 6-7:30pm with Ajay Srivastava, MD at Hurley Family Rehab. Center, 1085 S. Linden Road, Flint
Find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement surgery
At these free seminars, you will hear recent patients discuss their experiences with joint replacement surgery as well as learn:
- The benefits of joint replacement surgery
- Treatments and steps that you should consider before deciding to have surgery
- What to expect during your stay
- Recuperation time and rehabilitation
For more information about the Center for Joint Replacement at Hurley Medical Center, click here.