Health Career Day for Area High School Students
April 17-Interested in a career in health care? Hurley Medical Center is hosting its first “Health Career Day” for area high school students on Friday, June 1st, 8:00am-1:00 pm at the medical center.
- You must be 15 years of age by April 1, 2012 AND be in 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- You will be asked to complete a registration form online.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need parental consent to attend.
- There are only 150 slots available so REGISTER EARLY!
- A confirmation letter will be sent to your home.
- Travel accommodations and dismissal from school are the responsibility of the student and parents.
Discover careers in:
- PRE-MED OR NURSING
- LABORATORY SERVICES
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- PHYSICAL THERAPY
- RESPIRATORY CARE
- MANY MORE
Register by emailing email@example.com
- Use our new main entrance at 6th Ave. and Grand Traverse.
- Free parking available.
- Questions? Contact Lisa Hasselbach, Volunteer Director at Hurley Medical Center, at (810) 262-9152.