Locations and Directions
Hurley Children's Hospital in Flint, Michigan is easily accessible from the north, south, east or west.
Served by three major interstate highways and a local airport, Flint is conveniently located in the middle of the state within an hour’s drive from three major metropolitan cities–Detroit, Ann Arbor and Lansing–and within a 3-hour drive from Chicago.
There are five Hurley campuses/locations:
1. Hurley Children's Hospital: our new state-of-the-art hospital just for children, located within Hurley Medical Center. Click here for directions and parking information.
2. Hurley Medical Center Main Campus and Level 1 Trauma Center: click here for directions and parking information
3. Eastside Campus: click here for a map of the location
4. West Flint Campus: click here for a map of the location
5. Hurley Health and Fitness Center: our medically-based health and fitness facility located near the medical center on South Saginaw Street. Click here for a map of the location.